So as some of you know we have had a difficult time getting Aiden to eat any solid foods. Everytime we would go near him with a spoon he would clamp his mouth shut tight (amazingly tight). I guess he wanted to go from bottle to steak :)
But a few weeks ago we had success with carrots of all things. Then he decided sweet potatoes were ok - but no fruit!
So today we added turkey to the sweet potatoes - and he loved it! I guess he is a meat and potatoes kind of guy - just like his daddy :)
But a few weeks ago we had success with carrots of all things. Then he decided sweet potatoes were ok - but no fruit!
So today we added turkey to the sweet potatoes - and he loved it! I guess he is a meat and potatoes kind of guy - just like his daddy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment