Monday, June 16, 2008

trying it out :)

So we are thinking that a blog would be a great way to keep everyone updated on our lives after the big move. In case you haven't heard we are moving to Charleston, SC within the month. We are excited. Brett is starting a new job at Trident Medical Center on July 14th. Aiden is excited too - he told us :)

4 comments:

Aunt Teesa said...

I think Aiden was saying "no way" on the move away from his Aunt Teesa. I wish you the best on your new adventure as a family. I am soooo PROUD of you Brett. Congrats on your graduation. If you don't make it back to Tennessee often, be prepared to have some company. I haven't learned to SPOIL long distant yet.LOL I love you guys so very much, Aunt Teesa

Eljebra said...

Gramp's is looking foreward to some new pic's, like Aiden's first sandcastle. Look's like the H.D. will be seeing Charleston again in the near future, there goes the neighborhood! Love: Dad/Papaw

Sharon1669 said...

I am so proud of you both and I am proud of your new job Brett but I wish it was closer, but I am sure not as much as your parents. I know how time flies when you don't get to see each other often. To get a good job you have to go where the jobs are. We have always been fortunate and spoiled that our familes have always lived close. I hope we get to see you soon so for now give precious Aiden a big hug and kiss for me. Love you all so much,
Aunt Sharon

Betty said...

We think Aiden is the most beautiful Grandson in the World. Love Art and Betty